To be recognised as an independent and ethical institution.
To provide a timely and quality service to stakeholders in a professional manner, geared towards excellence.
- To operate within legal mandates
- Maintenance of a high standard of efficiency and integrity in the exercise of its powers
- Provision of adequate, qualified and suitable human resources to local authorities
- Use of effective and efficient service delivery geared towards customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that schemes of service meet the actual needs of local authorities
- Use of environmentally-friendly equipment and processes
- Ensuring a healthy and safe working environment